Portable's wife goes live to debunk news of domestic violence

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Portable's wife goes live to debunk news of domestic violence​

b5fff674c6a185dd.jpg

Hours after singer Portable was accused of beating his first wife Omobewaji, she went live on Instagram to debunk the news calling it a rumor. She said that it was a mere stunt to destroy her peaceful home because nothing of such happened. She claimed that her husband has been taking care of her and doesn't beat her. So, those spreading the rumor should mind their business and not meddle in her private affairs.

She addressed the public majorly in the Yoruba language by saying" You online in-laws, did I tell you that I and my husband have got issues? You don't have anything else to entertain your audience you want to start destroying people's homes. My husband and I have no issues o. In fact, I can't wait to see him. A man who has been taking care of me. Did I share any post announcing that my husband and I are not on good terms? Even most of you saying rubbish online are experiencing worse things in your marriage. You are just concealing it. Honestly, you are very stupid."
==

==

Last edited: