Pres. Tinubu goes to bed 2-3am everyday, he is a workaholic - Presidential spokesman, Ajuri Ngelale

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
images-77.jpeg

Presidential spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale has revealed that Pres. Bola Ahmed Tinubu barely gets 4 hours of sleep, commends him for his hard work towards curtailing the economic hardship in Nigeria.

In a recent interview with Chude, Ajuri Ngelale urged Nigerians to be patient with Pres. Tinubu because he is a man of action. He said, "I'm working with a man who I can personally vouch for. I know that he's going to bed at 2-3 am every single night including Sundays. He's waking up at 7-8 every morning including Sundays. Opening his files, working into late nights when no one is there."

Ajuri said Tinubu is working hard to build a country that is reflective of the progressive and advanced society he has envisioned just like he did in Lagos State. Ajuri said he hopes Pres. Tinubu has all the support he needs to carry out his responsibilities on behalf of the nation.