Prince delivers Black Envelope Immunity to Alex

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
20230829_090932.jpg
It was time for the housemates to search for the Black Envelope and everyone was on a hunt. Luckily for Prince, he got to it first and opened it to see what it contained. On a normal day, Prince would have been granted Immunity but Big Brother decided to twist how the game was played. The letter in the envelope instructed Prince to select one of the housemates to be granted an Immunity for the week and he chose his friend, Alex.

20230829_090809.jpg
It was a beautiful sight to behold as Alex happily stood up to embrace Prince. Watch the scene here.

==

20230829_090936.jpg
This is an acknowledgment of the friendship they both share. The viewers loved this moment and some prayed that God gives them a friend who wouldn't think twice before mentioning their names when an opportunity arises. @e.p.i.c.ek said, "Without hesitation nor thought, he just mentioned her name. God give me friends that won't think twice when it comes to me." @donkarlotti added, "You see Prince? Maturity drips. I loved him then, I gbadun him now. Prince is a leader, mentor, a father figure, and will definitely be one of the best husband to amazing woman."