Rasmus Hojlund Lookalike Sean Millis Sees His Song "Waiting On A Miracle" Move to Number 1 on Viral UK Music Chart

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
May 8, 2023
Rasmus Hojlund lookalike Sean Millis sees his viral song "Waiting on a Miracle" move to number 1 on the UK chart after Hojlund scored his first Premier League goal in four months.

The musician shared a video of himself receiving the news that his song is currently at number one, and it was a wholesome moment for him.

The Australian singer, who was suffering from a rare disease, made a name for himself on the America Voice Music show.

He had become a cult hero among Manchester United fans after expressing his support for Rasmus Hojlund with his lyrics, saying he was waiting for the "Miracle Goal."

In addition, Sean Millis was seen wearing a Manchester United jersey to send words of encouragement to Manchester United striker Hojlund.

To some fans, the video was seen as a troll instrument for Manchester United striker Hojlund, who was the most expensive striker signed in the Premier League this season.

For Hojlund, his miracle Premier League goal came against Aston Villa on December 26, 2023, at Old Trafford.

The Danish striker scored the winning goal of the match to send Manchester United to sixth place.

Hojlund claimed to be the happiest man on earth after scoring his first Premier League goal of the season.

Aston Villa were on course to win the match with two first-half goals from John McGinn and Leander Dendoncker.

In the second half, Alejandro Garnacho scored the brace to bring the hosts on level terms.

Hojlund's beautiful striker is the sixth goal of the season, with five of them coming from the Champions League.

With new management already at the club, Erik Ten Hag was the happiest in the match against Aston Villa.

The win signifies relief from the pressure on the Dutch manager, who had struggled to win matches.

The win against Aston Villa is Manchester United's second win in the last seven matches.

What Sean Millis Said After Rasmus Hojlund Scored His Premier League Goal

The TikTok Sensation reacted to Hojlund's first Premier League goal, saying, "I know he's seen the videos because he liked the first one I did.

"It's just so crazy that we're around the same age, and he must have so much pressure on him.

"Manchester United is such an iconic team with so much history. I'm super happy for him that he scored at such a pivotal moment.

"I'm beyond happy for him."

His goal has been tipped to be the beginning of new things in his career.

The manager will give him more opportunities to play for 90 minutes in the next match against Nottingham Forest.

What do you think about the Sean Millis viral song? Air your views in the comments section.