Reactions as a Unilag student receives a Mustang for Valentine

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Reactions as a Unilag student receives a Mustang for Valentine​

A female student at the University of Lagos received a Mustang as a Valentine's present from her boyfriend. This present left many dumbfounded and elicited tons of reactions from viewers. Out of all the Valentine clips that were shared, this particular one could pass as the best present so far.

Association of awwwnnn and some critics shared their views about this present in the comment section and here are a few of them
@micheal_south: It's not that I'm hating. But I don't think I can do this for my girlfriend no matter how successful I am
@endylight1: The decorator should be arrested. What cover the whole car with balloons? Maybe because I am pained
@debbie_adaorah: I prefer luxurious cars to sport cars
@saint_tifey: This one na balloon Dior
@omalichawa_: God am I not beautiful enough? Or do I have mouth odor that is chasing men away?
@jay_ni_fah: It come be like na balloons be the main gift. Balloons wrapped with a car. Na small thing dey vex single people Biko