Salo doubts Seyi Vibez's motive for gifting him N10 million out of the blue

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Salo doubts Seyi Vibez's motive for gifting him N10 million out of the blue​

Screenshot_2023-11-21-13-41-13-318_com-compressed.jpg

Nigerian content creator has called out Seyi Vibez over the N10 million the singer gifted him. He appreciated Seyi Vibez's gesture but had to question the singer on why he sent him such an amount of money because he thought Seyi's motive was impure. He said he appreciated the money but he wanted to be sure Seyi had no ulterior motive. He was scared that Seyi Vibez wanted to use him for some money ritual, hence the reason he sent such a huge amount. He said, "The money Seyi Vibez gifted me, my fans, is it a clean money? Don't use me for ritual o. Seyi Vibez please o. This money you gave me, is it because you love me? Abi the money has a motive behind it? This life isn't easy my fans. Hope I won't be spending it on sickness?"

Salo is a Nigerian content creator and TikToker with thousands of followers. He is a die-hard fan of Seyi Vibez and had once pleaded that Seyi Vibez mention his name in one of his songs. Recently, Seyi Vibez sent him N10 million and he found it hard to comprehend why the singer would transfer such an amount to him. This made him question Seyi Vibez's motive. Some called Salo an ungrateful fellow for thinking Seyi Vibez had a bad motive and blamed the singer for giving Salo such an amount of money.
==

Last edited: