See reactions as Cubana Chief Priest flaunts his son online

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

See reactions as Cubana Chief Priest flaunts his son online​

Cubana-Chief-Priest.jpg

Cubana Chief Priest has sparked reactions from hundreds of viewers after sharing a clip of his son. named Obinna. Obinna is the replica of his father, and there is no denying it. He appears to be on the big side for his age and left many wondering how he would maintain the weight gain as he grows older. In this video, Cubana Chief Priest was stopping Obinna from overeating but the young man was not having it.

After he finished a plate of his nicely dished food, he proceeded to eat from his father's plate. While sharing this clip with the media, Cubana Chief Priest called his son the biggest blessing that money cannot buy. He wrote, "My son Obinna. Foodie of life. Dude is a promax version of his daddy. Biggie Daddy's bestie. Blessings money can never buy."

Netizens are dropping different opinions about the perceived fatherly love and also hinting at the weight of the young boy.
@shamsiyyahjibo: This is not okay. I hate when parents think excessive feeding equals love
@timzytim5: I no fit out mouth for rich man matter. but it's very good to have fit and healthy kids
@vendorshome: This isn't healthy, you aren't helping this child. He will grow up to h8te you guys. Kids should also have a healthy eating habits and portion control is very important
@thatjudith22: Rich man Pikin na biggie, poor man Pikin na orobo. Nice one
@chef_ivyjones1: You ad your son should stay away from carb. Before health issues steps in. See how he is breathing. Get him veggies, fruits, enough water, and exercise.
==

Last edited: