See the moment 8 Nigerian men showed up in matching shirts to Thanksgiving dinner

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
See the moment 8 Nigerian men showed up in matching shirts to Thanksgiving dinner

Eight Nigerian men residing in Canada were taken by surprise by their wives after they all attended a Thanksgiving dinner in matching shirts. Their wives made them wear the shirt without them knowing they would be meeting with one of the huge surprises of their lives. When they discovered that they were wearing matching shirts, they couldn't help but laugh. They all stood to take a group photo to capture the moment.

See the video below.

As a man, how would you feel if your wife surprises you with this? See what people are saying regarding this.

@Tegadominic: See how happy they are wearing same shirts. If na Naija now, para everywhere, the place just makes you angry.
@tiwafabricshub: The moment they realize it and start giggling like kids. And hugging each other out of excitement. It's the little things awwwww
@genia_adah: My husband will insist on wearing his arsenal jersey. I no fit shout
@talks3xwithireti: See the way I am blushing like my husband is part of the men. This is so beautiful to watch