Senator Jarigbe leave Nigerians stunned as he reveals senior senators got N500M each from 2024 budget

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Hon.-Jarigbe-Agom-Jarigbe-e1627666741371-1280x720.jpeg

Senator Jarigbe Agom-Jarigbe of Cross River North made a shocking revelation on Tuesday, 12th March 2024, that some senior senators were awarded a whopping sum of N500M each from the 2024 budget.

Senator Jarigbe disclosed this at a plenary session in Abuja yesterday after Sen. Ningi from Bauchi Central Senatorial District laid claims of padding the 2024 budget. Jarigbe supported Ningi's claims, asserting that some senators are guilty of budget padding. He then revealed that some senators got N500M each from the 2024 budget.

He said, "If we want to go into this issue, all of us are culpable. Some senators here, so-called senior senators got N500 million each. I am a ranking senator, I didn’t get it. Did I go to the press? Most of you got it. We don’t have to go into those issues."

The video circulating online has raised questions among Nigerians who were in shock as they aired their concerns. See some reactions below:

@endylight said, "You see that they are still fighting for embezzlement right? Keep defending your oppressors. They are taking from you presently and your future too"

@kaayc21 said, "My president told the people to be patient and endure hardship while senators and government officials share the public funds"

@eduhandsome said, "It will never be well with you people who voted in APC"

CLICK TO WATCH