Seyi Vibez sent hoodlums to beat me up, Salo cries out after he was suddenly attacked at Lekki

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Seyi Vibez sent hoodlums to beat me up, Salo cries out after he was suddenly attacked at Lekki​

I-dont-trust-the-N10M-Seyi-Vibez-gives-me-I-must-not-fall-sick-Comedian-Salo-Ibadan-spills-Video.jpg

Nigerian TikToker Oloba Salo has called out the Afrobeats singer Seyi Vibez for allegedly sending hoodlums to beat him somewhere around Lekki, Lagos State. Salo was seen streaming with blood stains all over his t-shirt and injuries on his face. He stated that it was Seyi Vibez who sent those men to beat him out and damage his car.

He cursed out the singer in the Yoruba language by saying Seyi Vibez will die. He said the singer will no longer prosper. He kept saying he knew Seyi Vibez was the one who ordered the Ikota boys to beat him up. As of the time of writing this article, Seyi Vibez has neither confirmed nor denied these allegations.

Recall that Salo recently apologized to Seyi Vibez after his ungratefulness to the Afrobeat singer. Seyi reportedly gifted Salo a sum of N10 million but Salo questioned Seyi's motive for sending him such an amount. After a lot of back and forth, Salo apologized to the singer and everything died down. After Salo was rough-handled by the Ikota boys, he immediately assumed that it was Seyi Vibez who ordered them to deal with him.
==

Last edited: