Shank describes his daddy's reaction at his house after he ran away from home in 2021

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Shank describes his daddy's reaction at his house after he ran away from home in 2021​

Collage-Maker-02-Oct-2023-03-32-PM-1546.jpg

Nigerian comedian and content creator Shank Comics describes his father's reaction after seeing the house he stays in for the first time. Shank said his father hasn't been to where he lives since he ran away from home in 2021 to hustle. But when his dad saw his house for the first time, the old man couldn't believe his eyes due to have beautiful the house was. Shank said his dad sat down and said "This has to be God's doing."

In Shank's words, "My dad came to visit me for the first time since I ran from home 2021. Immediately he got to my house, he sat down and all he could say was, "This is a Mystery. It has to be God." It is God daddy. It is God. It is Him. OmniPR."

Adesokan Emmanuel also Shank Comics is a 26-year-old content creator who rose to fame through his unique style of making his audience laugh. He was born in Osun State on the 23rd of March, 1997, and ventured into comedy after obtaining a degree in Electronic and Electrical Engineering from Obafemi Awolowo University. He has a huge following on his social platforms and has been able to build his YouTube channel to over 400,000 followers. He is considered one of the top skit makers in Nigeria with 2.2 Instagram followers.
==

Last edited: