She cared for me like I was her flesh and blood, Actress Chioma Akpotha reveals Faithia Williams act of love towards her in the UK

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
MixCollage-06-Feb-2024-11-36-AM-6414.jpg

Nollywood actress Chioma Akpotha showers praise on her colleague Faithia Williams over her kind gestures towards her while in the UK.

Chioma Akpotha took to her Instagram page to celebrate Faithia Williams on her birthday as she turned 55 years old yesterday. Celebrating the Nollywood icon, Chioma talked about Faithia Williams's hospitable nature towards her and her child back in 2007 when they all traveled as a group to Leicester, UK for the movie premiere of "Across the Niger".

At the time, she was with her 6-month-old baby and she had no clue how to navigate the whole trip but Faithia Williams came through for her. Chioma revealed that Faithia Williams took care of her and her child as if they were her flesh and blood. She followed them everywhere they went, carried her child, and even fed her.

Chioma Akpotha described this act of hers as gestures that make life beautiful and they can be forgotten. Reacting to this, Faithia Williams said, "My darling. Even if we don't see, I love you"