She was 18 and I was 28, Actress Omotola Jalade and husband celebrates 28th wedding anniversary

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Omotola-Jalade.jpg

It's a double celebration as Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde celebrates her pilot husband Captain Matthew Ekeinde on his birthday and their 28th wedding anniversary.

Omotola Jalade shared a photo of her husband on her Instagram story, wishing him a happy birthday and a happy wedding anniversary. She wrote, "Happy birthday my honeyboy @captainekeinde, and happy 28th marriage anniversary to us! Love of my life", ending it with a love emoji.

Omotola Jalade's husband also posted on his Instagram page, sharing nostalgic moments of him and his wife in a lovely video. He wrote, "30 years ago when I started the toasting. She was 18 and I was 28"

Omotola Jalade got married to Captain Matthew Ekeinde in 1996 at the tender age of 18. They have four children from their union. Princess Ekeinde, Meraiah Ekeinde, Michael Ekeinde and Captain Ekeinde. Unlike her colleagues, Omotola Jalade has been able to stay married for 28 years without any scandal or divorce despite getting married early.