She's done hiding her body, Fans gush over Tems as she flaunts her backside on stage

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Tems.jpg

International superstar Temilade Openiyi popularly known as Tems makes heads turn as she flaunts her heavy backside during stage performance.

Last week, Tems released her debut album 'Born in The Wild' which has been making waves on streaming platforms and social media. The 'Damages' crooner has also been hosting shows in London. A video of Tems performing on stage has been making the rounds online.

Tems was seen performing her latest song 'Wickedest' on stage as the audience sang along. Suddenly, Tems turned around, bending over in front of the audience and whining her waist energetically. This sparked reactions among netizens as they shared their thoughts. See some reactions below:

@balogun_norelent247 said, "Tems come and sit on my face"
@babyboy_dorian said, "Nothing person wan tell me, na that y*nsh be the heaven wey dem dey preach about"
@ludachrizz said, "She's done hiding it. I knew it was a matter of time"
@randomandpeng said, "She's pretty but please dear, leave twerking for who sabi am"
@mikebale1 said, "See as her y*nsh strong like 3 weeks Agege bread"