Show us some love the what you've been showing others, Naijashimadun calls upon Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, and Burna boy

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Show us some love the what you've been showing others, Naijashimadun calls upon Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, and Burna boy​

Instagram content creator identified as Naijashimadun had called upon the likes of Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, and Burna Boy to show him some love the way they have been showing others. He said that he is speaking on behalf of all content creators who use their platform for a good cause in Nigeria and has been doing damage control for those in the music industry. He pleaded that they stretch forth their kindness to his side because he deserves some love too.

Naijashimadun added, "Ah! You people should allow me to talk. I want to talk. You these guys. Olamide o, Wizkid o, Burna boy o, Davido o, We've not seen anything over here nau. What about us content creators? Give us something as well nah. You gave someone over 5000 dollars the day before yesterday, the other one gave someone a huge amount last week. We creators haven't gotten anything yet. Remember that whenever you drop anything, we employ our platform to promote it. And it is barely your fault. I know it's Pocolee's fault. He is the architect behind the problem we are facing. Everything that was meant to go into the pockets of the creators has gone into Poco Lee's pocket."