"Sidhu Moose Wala was one of the biggest inspirations I had when I was musically done" Burna Boy reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"Sidhu Moose Wala was one of the biggest inspirations I had when I was musically done" Burna Boy reveals

Screenshot_20231004-162643_Google.jpg
Burna Boy

Popular Nigerian musician, Burna Boy has revealed that late musician Sidhu Moose Wala was one of his biggest inspirations. The star went ahead to share that the late musician had been of great inspiration to him when he was done musically.
Burna Boy is a famous Grammy award winning Nigerian Afrobeats artist. His real name is Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu but he goes by his stage name which is Burna Boy. The singer is 32 years old and he was born on the 2nd of July 1991. He became famous in 2012 after his hit song titled Like to party

Screenshot_20231006-185638_X.jpg
Burna Boy
During a recent interview, he revealed how much the late Indian rapper, Sidhu Moose Wala did for him in a time of need. He disclosed that the late rapper was an inspiration at a time he was musically exhausted. He disclosed this while speaking with BBC Radio 1Xtra in London, United Kingdom.
He revealed that he and Sidhu had been working on a project when Sidhu was killed May 2022. The Indian rapper passed away last year in May. He was murdered.

Screenshot_20231006-191644_Google.jpg
Sidhu Moose Wala

He stated "We were doing a mixture (when he died) me and him, that's what he was working on… believe it or not, he was like one of the biggest inspirations I had at a time when I felt like I’ve already musically done it all. I felt like I’d exhausted myself musically in my head because I was listening to everything and nothing was making sense to me. I felt like I’ve already spoken about everything. I already said everything. But Sidhu brought another angle to my musicality."

The host then asked what he thinks Sidhu's legacy will be and he replied saying
"He is a legend. The legend of Punjab. There will never be another one.”

See post below

Source : OneJoblessBoy on twitter