Simi reacts to some celebrities choice in the election

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Simi reacts to some celebrities choice in the election

Screenshot_20230302-082050_Instagram.jpg
I've lost whatever respect I had for those that surprised me in this election- Simi

Popular Nigerian musician, Simisola Bolatito Kosoko née Ogunleye who is known as Simi has aired her views about some celebrities who shocked her in the recently conducted elections.

Simi is a 34 year old mother of 1 who is married to Adekunle Gold. She is a singer and actress.

She posted on her Instagram story a few hours ago that she was surprised at a lot of people during this election.

She said she has lost respect for those who surprised her by endorsing some candidates knowing fully well they have done questionable things.

See post below
Screenshot_20230302-080514_Instagram.jpg

Several people reacted to this. Some are in support saying they also are disappointed in some celebrities while some had claimed everyone has a choice.