Singer Jaywon blasts Ayra Starr for using him to promote her album

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
No-one-should-tell-me-anything-when-I-come-for-her-Jaywon-calls-out-Ayra-Starr-for-allegedly-using-their-vital-picture-to-promote-her-new-album-Kemi-Filani-blog-min.jpg

Nigerian singer Oluwajuwonlo Iledare popularly known as Jaywon fired Mavins signee, Ayra Starr for using their viral photo to promote her newly released album 'The Year I Turned 21'.

A photo of Ayra Starr and Jaywon taken before her album rollout, has been making the rounds online for months now. In the photo, Ayra Starr suspended Jaywon's hand preventing him from touching her. After the photo went viral, Ayra Starr was spotted getting cozy with various celebrities including American singers Chris Brown and Giveon. This sparked reactions as fans wondered why she was cold towards Jaywon.

https://x.com/numberonetweep/status/1803860248228471197?t=r6L2frzZ-LuHZupE5_pWVA&s=19

In a new post on X, Jaywon called out Ayra Starr for using him to promote her sophomore album in such a disrespectful manner. Jaywon said he took that photo with Ayra Starr out of love and doesn't think he should be bullied for that. He warned everyone not to react if he decides to come for Ayra Starr.