Stephanie otobo reignites sex allegations against Apostle John Suleiman

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images (24).jpeg

Stephanie Otobo's alleged sex scandal with Omega Fire Ministries International's General Overseer, Apostle Johnson Suleman, is far from done, as Stephanie blasted the pastor once more.

This time, the Canadian singer took to Twitter to share some images she claims were taken during her alleged affair with Suleman.

Otobo had accused Suleman of having sexual relations with her a few years ago, which Suleman categorically rejected. Later, Otobo appeared at Suleman's church to admit that the Apostle never had any contact with her and that the whole thing was a ruse.

images (25).jpeg

The most recent development on Twitter revived an old feud when she alleged that Suleman had a connection with her.

"This man has done all in his power to put an end to my life, but God is still alive, and this film tells the entire tale of what transpired and how things are currently going." "I'll make a movie of everything that happened, as well as the answers to your queries."

He was being brought down by other preachers and politicians."What happened to the name?" I just did it because I was under too much stress and everyone had abandoned me. There isn't any assistance available. She tweeted, "I had to give up at that point in order to have the chance for reinforcement."

Otobo.png

According to Otobo, Suleman allegedly did everything he could to put an end to her music career because he was afraid she would become prominent.

Suleman allegedly poisoned her, bribed some members of her family to assassinate her, and hired her acquaintances to put her up.

"He enticed me to come to his church in Auchi and make a phony confession that I had lied to him." Because I went to Nigeria to feature Timaya in a song, Apostle Johnson Suleman tried to silence me by utilizing the police. Before Oga jailed me for refusing to follow him and go back to Canada, I had already paid Clarence Peters for the song's visuals. He didn't want me to have any value.

images (26).jpeg

Some people have been perplexed as to why I came out publicly exposing Apostle Johnson Suleman and why I haven't let go since.

He slammed me against the wall, and the only way I could defend myself was to scream and reveal everything. She claimed, "The devil smiles."