Stop bashing me! Ola of Lagos asked me out for 5 years before I accepted, lady who claimed she's pregnant for the Influencer says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Stop bashing me! Ola of Lagos asked me out for 5 years before I accepted, lady who claimed she's pregnant for the Influencer says​

Eni Idoma, the lady whom Ola of Lagos allegedly impregnated warned Nigerians against bashing and calling her names. She said the comments she has been reading since she announced that the influencer impregnated her have been disheartening because people called her a low class. She added that Ola asked her out for 5 good years before they started dating. Also, they have been dating since they both graduated from secondary school so people should be careful what they say.

Eni Idoma said Nigerians should stop insulting her and her family members because they weren't there when all of this happened. She also warned Ola of Lagos to take responsibility for his actions because she didn't want her child to be fatherless. Otherwise, she would visit a herbalist and make Ola find her by all means. She added how she is an "Ogbanje" who is ready to take this issue to any length until she gets the response she wants from Ola of Lagos.

Ola of Lagos is a Nigerian influencer and social media personality who is known for his hilarious way of advertising for brands. A few days ago, Eni Idoma called out Ola for abandoning her after he allegedly impregnated her. In response, Ola recorded a short video claiming Eni is a clout chaser and revealed he is not responsible for the baby growing inside her womb.
==