"Stop involving me in BBN drama" Erica Nlewedin states

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"Stop involving me in BBN drama" Erica Nlewedin states

Screenshot_20230922-160316_X.jpg

Popular Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate Erica Nlewedin has told her fans to stop involving her in BBNAIJA drama. Erica Nlewedim who was on the Big Brother Naija Lockdown season 5 show in 2020 is a reality star, businesswoman and an actress.

Screenshot_20230922-160345_X.jpg

She recently took to her social media (twitter to warn her fans to stop involving her in any drama concerning Big Brother Naija. In the midst of some drama which has been coming up especially due to the ongoing BBNAIJA All-Stars show, her name is being invited in some conversations which she has stated not to be pleased with.

She shared that she won't be inclined in those conversations involving the show anymore and has vowed not to talk about the show anymore.
She stated “Please y’all should stop involving me in BBN drama, I’m not even gonna bother myself talking about BBN related topics anymore. That’s the end.”

See post