Surprise me with money or a car tomorrow, Lege Miami states what he wants for his birthday

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Surprise me with money or a car tomorrow, Lege Miami states what he wants for his birthday​

lege-miami.jpg

Nigerian actor and matchmaking professional Lege Miami tells his fans and followers what he would like for a birthday gift tomorrow. Lege said he would love to be surprised with a car or lots of money tomorrow for his birthday. He doesn't want any form of ridiculous surprise that doesn't include a car or money or something valuable. All he wants is what he mentioned and he wants his fans to surprise him with those things if they truly love him.

Lege Miami whose real name is Kehinde Adams is a Nigerian actor and entrepreneur born on the 1st of July 1987. He will be turning 37 years old tomorrow and has listed the things he wants for his birthday. Kehinde Adams runs a matchmaking program on Instagram and YouTube where single people from different parts of the world converge on certain days of the week to meet their potential partners.

He started his career as a Nollywood actor before diversifying into entrepreneurship and music. He now has a few songs in his arsenal such as True Friend, Folashade, Prayer, Eleniyan, For You, Don't Call My Phone, etc.

Last edited: