Terry G ignores Burna Boy and Davido, crowns Wizkid the greatest of all time

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
WhatsApp-Image-2021-06-06-at-11.13.44-1.jpeg

Nigerian rapper Gabriel Oche Amanyi popularly known as Terry G declares Wizkid as the greatest of all time, ignoring Burna Boy and Davido.

Terry G took to his X account, sharing his opinion with fans on why he crowned Wizkid as the best Nigerian artist. Retracting the statement he made on a podcast a few weeks ago about Burna Boy being the greatest, he stated that while Burna Boy's impact in the music industry cannot be denied, Wizkid has attained a legendary status for himself, one that is uncommon in the history of Nigerian music.

"Concerning what I said on the Honest Bunch Podcast that was posted a few weeks ago, my take still stands. Yeah currently, Burna is the biggest but when it comes to all timer, I’ll give it to Wiz. Y’all can’t deny the works and the legendary status he built for himself. WIZ is HIM!!!

Not posting Wiz to chase clout, just reminiscing all he’s done for the CULTURE!!! I’m contented with what I have worked for lol but He’s HIM, I repeat!!!"