The 19yr Old Slay Queen who Blackmailed the Former Bayelsa Perm.Sec. with s3x tape granted N5m bail

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

joseph sunday

Oct 16, 2021
Screenshot_20211021-204618.jpg

What is going on with s*x tape these days? First, it was Tiwa savage s*x tape, and now this?

Well, nemesis eventually caught up with a certain social media slay queen, better known as Charlotte Delhi, who allegedly was a former permanent secretary of the Department of Education, Dr. Walton Liverpool, extorted with a sex tape.

The federal court in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state, granted Delhi, 19, N5 million bail for her crime.
The defendant was arrested and charged by the Department of State Services (DSS) with crimes related to extortion and cyberstalking.

During the trial on Friday, October 22nd, incumbent judge Isa Dashen granted the defendant bail at N5million and a surety with landed property in the jurisdiction of the state.

During his testimony in court, alleged victim Liverpool said he met the defendant on Facebook in August 2021 and had a friendly encounter at a hotel in Yenagoa that was taped without his knowledge.

“After the ceremony on September 8, 2021, I was received at a reception, and I retired to my room to sleep. Around midnight I received a WhatsApp message on my phone announcing a package for me.

I asked where the message was from and the type of package. I was told they made a video of me. When I asked for the sender's identity, they told me not to worry, to cooperate with them, and to resolve the matter.

I was asked to pay the sum of N15 million or the unclad video would be posted on social media. I advocated that I would pay the sum of N1 million and that I had to sell a property to raise one million naira.

They sent me another message that I had to pay the sum of N5 million. They threatened to accept nothing less.

After six days, on September 14, 2021, I was made aware that my unclad video had been posted on Facebook. They tagged members of the National Assembly, current and former state commissioners, local government presidents, and the former chief of staff to the governor, Rt. Hon. Talford Ongolo, "he said.

He added that the unclad video allegedly broadcast by the defendant caused him psychological and physical pain.

Meanwhile, Justice Dashen adjourned till November 9, 2021, to rule on the issue of the exhibit to be admitted by the court.

What do you think about this era of s*x tape; will you let your intimate session be taped by your partner? let's discuss.
Charlotte-Delhi.jpg

Charlotte-Delhi-3.jpg

1DAB8AFB-E3B2-43AA-B05C-EEE268C9D338.jpeg

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
To blackmail people is really bad. Look at what they did to Tiwa Savage too. People are so wicked.