The time may be rough and tough, however, our spirit must remain unbowed because tough times never last, Tinubu says to Nigerians

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

The time may be rough and tough, however, our spirit must remain unbowed because tough times never last, Tinubu says to Nigerians​

Tinubu-President.png

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's New Year speech has triggered numerous reactions from Nigerians. He urged Nigerians to be patient because he is aware that the economy is rough and tough. He implored everyone to keep trying their best and develop resilience against whatever adversity and not bow to pressure. He added that Nigerians are built for this trying time and encouraged everyone to keep trying their best despite the socio-economic changes. He further stated that his administration has been silently working to ensure the insecurity in Nigeria is reduced to the barest minimum and urged everyone not to lose faith in the government.

Reactions have poured in from all angles most of which were cries of anguish over the unexpected hardship in the economy. One @aondoh_ wrote, "We are made for this times?? Like....suffering is something we are made for?" Another citizen @ehimare_cassandra added, "I will not experience tough times ooo because I didn't vote for you. God will vindicate me."

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu was sworn into office on the 29th of May, 2023 as the 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He was formerly the Governor of Lagos State but advanced in his political career and contested for presidency. Born on the 29th of March, 1952, the 71-year-old promised to revive Nigeria's dying economy once he became president. However, there's been tons of complaints from citizens since he assumed office but as the President, he keeps encouraging everyone to persevere for the trying times would soon come to an end.
==

Last edited: