There is an award for the biggest breast in the world

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

OmoAlaji

Oct 14, 2020
A USA-based woman owns the Guinness world record for biggest breast and she is the one with the largest and longest breast in the world.

...The largest breast belongs to Annie Hawkins-Turner (aka Norma Stitz) (USA) who has an under breast measurement of 109.22 cm (43 in) and an around chest-over-nipple measurement of 177.8 cm (70 in).

She currently wears a US size 52I bra, the largest made, but by American bra estimation, her measurements would put her in a 48V bra, which is not manufactured.

Annie says that her record-breaking bust began developing at the age of nine: "I just started growing, and kept right on. I started wearing a bra when I was in third grade, and it was a regular grown-up woman's bra. I don't remember ever wearing a training bra."

Annie was advised by doctors to have a breast reduction, but she refused, explaining: “I don’t want to mess with nature. As my breasts grew the muscles in my back developed and supported them."

Annie, who is a mother with two children, was awarded her Guinness World Records title in 2000.

"It made me feel like a million bucks. It's such an honour. This will go down in history. It's something I will always cherish," she said.
source: http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/largest-natural-breasts

5047293_k_jpegf18696a4c7d132e0d4039e0815cab62f