There's no love on Nigerian Tinder...it is full of oloshos, man says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

There's no love on Nigerian Tinder...it is full of oloshos, man says​

A young Nigerian man looking to meet the woman of his dreams has revealed his experience with using the Nigerian Tinder app. Tinder is a dating app where singles get to connect. After learning about the app, this young man said he was hopeful and looked forward to becoming a member. However, he met with the shock of his life after seeing the calibre of ladies on the app.

He said most of the ladies were prostitutes disguised to be on the lookout for love. They are there to look for customers that would patronize them. He added that Tinder Nigeria is the place to connect with women who are perfect for concubines. It isn't the right place to connect with a responsible lady looking for love.

He added, "I met my sixth match. She wrote on her bio that fun to be with. I was like okay. At least I've met somebody that is fun to be with. I saw that she was very very close to me. Like that wrote under it that she's a few kilometers from me. So I told her that let's link up at the beach. And have a drink since she is fun to be with. Oh, madam fun to be with. She said she cannot come to the beach. I was like why? Her reason shocktralized me and put me in a state of disastrous pause. She said, I no Lodge? Na 50k be my price o."

OmoAlaji

Oct 14, 2020
what is Tinder and how does it work? is tinder available in Nigeria for people to date online?