"There's no other person like me in that house" Doyin reveals after eviction from BBNAIJA All-Stars

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"There's no other person like me in that house" Doyin reveals after eviction from BBNAIJA All-Stars

Screenshot_20230912-115347_X.jpg

Popular Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate Doyin has revealed that there's no one else like her in the BBNAIJA All-Stars house. Doyinsola David is a well-known reality TV star. She first came on the Big Brother Naija show in 2022 in the Level up season before coming to the All-Stars season 8 this year.

Doyin was evicted from the show just recently and she was recently speaking with Ebuka who is the host of the BBNAIJA show when she revealed this. She says there's no one else like her in the BBNAIJA house and disclosed that this is why she deserves to still be in the house.

Screenshot_20230912-115328_X.jpg

She revealed that she knew she was going to leave the house the night she was evicted. She says despite this, she wished Nigerians would be smarter but they disappointed her and she was wondering when they would learn.

In her words "If anybody should still be in the game, it should be me… I'm reality TV Gold, there's a reason I was called. I'm a very Vocal person, those are the type of people you need on the show. To be honest, there's no other person like me in that house. They're all very sneaky, I'll talk behind your back. Nobody really has balls, I have a lot of balls so I should be there, but Nigerians, disappointing"

See clip below