Things are hard, blame the country— Breadseller sends notice to customers

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
20231001_130415.jpg
Netizens have been reacting to a particular notice written by a Nigerian bread seller, informing her customers about the new prices of her loaves of bread. The funniest part was the first paragraph of the notice which reads, "Things are hard, blame the country. It is not our fault. We are trying our best to serve you the best way we can for there is no us without you."

Many commended her choice of words and politeness even though it was a bit blunt, the notice was quite funny.

Read the notice below.
20231001_130240.jpg

These were some of the reactions from people
@mma_closette wrote: Me I'll buy this this type of bread o especially the fruitful bread because why not, I want a fruitful life. Nice strategy jare.
@decortiles.ng: If you wan dey fruitful, buy fruitful bread
@mjaywelson: she should have added at the end "If you don't like it, that's your business. We are looking out for our mental health too"

This is the original tweet.