Trouble looms in the Zazu empire as Portable beats his first wife Omobewaji over new baby mama

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Trouble looms in the Zazu empire as Portable beats his first wife Omobewaji over new baby mama​

Screenshot_20230606-115218.jpg.webp

Nigerian singer Portable has allegedly beaten his first wife, Omobewaji, after she inquired about the new woman he impregnated. Gistlover was the first to break this news to the media with pictures of the battered Omobewaji. Her arm and neck were red and it looked like she was seriously battered. Although Bewaji wasn't the one who shared this information with Gistlover, someone she confided in did. From the conversation in the screenshots, Bewaji didn't want the news to circulate over dear of Portable seizing her phone and beating her for the second time.

Fans of the Zazu crooner are now beginning to drop their opinion on this news, and the majority were shocked that Portable would beat his wife over his new woman.

@ajokefoods_: The same Bewaji he is always coming online to praise that he treats her well??? Omo!
@mheenarh_: I hope this Bewaji finds her worth soon. He cheats on her a lot and rubs his sides in her face. She is so pretty and calm, she deserves better
@this_islima: I knew this girl has been chopping beating low-key. I knew it
@abis.olaa: tf this one don pass understanding wife o, at this point na cursed wife. You dey chop beating Dem still dey cheat on you on top. Where are your parents? Don't they love you at home?
@eyinjuoluwaa001: For some unknown reason, I'm actually sad he treats this particular one bad. She seems so calm and so tolerant to his BS
==

Last edited: