UK-based Nigerian guy reveals the surprise gift his mum brought for him from Nigeria

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

UK-based Nigerian guy reveals the surprise gift his mum brought for him from Nigeria​

A UK-based Nigerian guy has just unveiled the gift his mother brought for him when she came to visit all the way from Nigeria. He said that his mother had asked what he wanted her to bring along to the UK, and he jokingly asked that she bring pure water. To his utmost surprise, his mother brought a sachet of pure water as promised. This letter him wondering how she was able to carefully keep it in her bag for several hours until she arrived at his place. Then he shoutout to all Nigerian mothers who are amazing and doing the unbelievable to make their kids happy.

In his words, "Only a Nigerian mum could do something like this. How do you travel with pure water in your bag? I made a joke I said Mum, if you're coming, she was like yeah, do you want anything from Nigeria? I said yeah. Bring me pure water. How did she manage to do that? I go to the gym. I tie up my little gym bottle whatever. If I feel it up, and I ride my bike to the gym. The water is everywhere. How did she travel on a long flight with this?"

==