UK-based Nigerian man laments about the state of body odor he encountered on a train

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

UK-based Nigerian man laments about the state of body odor he encountered on a train​

A UK-based Nigerian man has set his ring light lamenting about the stench that emanated from the body odor of the people he encountered on a train. Despite having a blocked nose, he said he could perceive the nasty odor oozing from the bodies of those he boarded a train with. He pleaded that a machine be invented that detects and prevents those with body odor from boarding any form of public transport.

He found it hard to believe that some leave their homes without having their bath or taking the initiative to apply perfume.

Quoting verbatim, he said "Please, please, please, and please. I need somebody to invent a machine. That we can out in front of all TFL stations. That will help us. Help us, smell people. If you smell bad, you should not be able to enter public transport. Because it is cold outside, I know that. Everybody knows that and we all probably have a blocked nose. So imagine with my block nose, with my cold, I am still smelling that you did not shower today. I am still smelling that the way you left your house, you didn't even bother to even spray perfume. You didn't shower. You now decided to not even spray perfume. I'm now choking. I already have a cold, my nose is blocked. But I am now trying to even block it even more because you smell nasty."
==