Unbelievable! See video of a 2-year old baby reciting Psalm 23

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
A trending video of a 2-year old baby reciting Psalm 23 has taken social media users by surprise.

d4618faca8d751b0.jpg

The little girl was captured with a Bible in her hand as she recited the six verses in the Bible chapter. She melted hearts as she read the verses beautifully with so much eloquence.

How she read the whole chapter without stuttering or pausing for a bit took the audience by surprise. Netizens praised the girl's parents for raising her well at such a young age because it is quite uncommon for a 2-year old to have developed impeccable reading skills.

She read:

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."