Viral Policewoman in "Epp me epp me, he dey carry me go where I no know" needs financial support to treat her broken leg

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Viral Policewoman in "Epp me epp me, he dey carry me go where I no know" needs financial support to treat her broken leg​

Do you remember the Policewoman in a viral video who shouted "Epp me epp me, he dey carry me go where I no know?" That woman whose name is Mrs Otabor Helen needs urgent financial support from Nigerians to treat her leg.

Mrs. Helen's ailment was announced to the public by an interviewer who revealed that she is a native of Edo State. The interviewer said Mrs. Helen's daughter reached out to him on Instagram to come to her mother's aid. The daughter narrated how a car had hit her mother when she was controlling traffic. The car driver fled immediately after he realized the damage he caused.

Good Samaritans rushed Mrs. Helen to a nearby hospital but she was asked to deposit N1.5 million before they could attend to her. Unfortunately, Mrs. Helen doesn't have such an amount of money and has resorted to traditional treatment of her leg ever since. It seems the traditional method is no longer effective and now, she needs to see a doctor.

The interviewer promised to donate N500,000 to Mrs. Helen and he implored Nigerians to add to the donation. He called upon the Governor of Edo State, Godwin Obaseki, and the Afrobeats singer, Asake to support Mrs. Helen. The interviewer claimed that Asake used Mrs. Helen's voice in a song titled "Peace Be Into You" so the singer should support her in any way he can.
==

Listen to the intro of PBUY here. You'll hear Mrs. Helen's voice.