We accidentally had sex and I got pregnant for your boyfriend, lady planning to marry her bestie's boyfriend says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

We accidentally had sex and I got pregnant for your boyfriend, lady planning to marry her bestie's boyfriend says​

A Nigerian lady has shamelessly confessed to having sex with her bestie's boyfriend after her bestie was out for a job interview. She said that it happened accidentally not willingly. Now, she is pregnant and they are planning their wedding, leaving her bestie devastated. This shocking revelation began when the hurt friend publicly called her out for betrayal by getting pregnant for her boyfriend. After the pregnant friend could no longer handle the dragging, she took to her X page to narrate her side of the story.

She confidently said she could not end her relationship with her man just to mend her friendship. Instead, she would choose her soon-to-be husband over her friendship with her bestie. She also reiterated that the sex wasn't intentional and she cannot continue to live in guilt. Also, she told her bestie to do whatever she pleases for she no longer cares. "Now you've posted it for the world to see. I don't care anymore. Do your worst. The ways of God can never be known to men. He's miraculous and works in mysterious ways. No matter what you do, good or bad, you're going to have people hating on you."

==