What God revealed to me this morning - David Oyedepo

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images (25).jpeg

It is critical for every Christian to engage in God's work in order to get a reward on the last day. The General Overseer of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo, has recently prioritized evangelism and soul-winning.

He stated that anyone who chooses to focus on one soul per Sunday that they will personally nurture till the end of the event will not only be visited with a testimony. You will receive divine direction regarding the next chapter of your life. He stated that God informs him of what to do at any particular time, and that he rises to a higher level as a result.

He said he was in God's presence this morning and caught that word. God instructed him to inform them that it was not harassment, but rather a business transaction. Since they began evangelism, he claims that, through God's grace, he has been able to get 1000+ people per week. "I don't know what will impact you if God's word can't," he remarked.

images (26).jpeg

Someone came into the chapel and told him that they had been attacked by a disease and that their family members had perished prematurely. She arrived in 2006, kept her word, and began to interact. That, however, came to an end, and she testified in 2016 after a ten-year hiatus. Serving God halted the plague, you'll say.
By serving God, you will be able to save your family. "Any siege that has been placed on your family will be lifted," he stated.

I'm not going to sit here and wish. I am given grace to do the work that makes a difference in people's lives and merits your praise. The day has been set aside for you. Your journey will be blessed. It's wonderful to see you again. He prayed, "In the name of Jesus, you will have more than enough testimonies."