"What I bring to the table is me being your girlfriend" BBNAIJA Khloe reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"What I bring to the table is me being your girlfriend" BBNAIJA Khloe reveals

Screenshot_20231209-055946_Google.jpg

Famous BBNAIJA reality TV star, Khloe has revealed what she brings to the table in a relationship. Recall the whole issue of what ladies brings to the table has been going on for a very long time and various celebrities have shared their opinion about this. Khole has also revealed what she brings to the table in any relationship she is in. She was speaking on the latest episode of the Bahd and Boujee Podcast and she stated that being the girlfriend is what she brings to the table.

Khloe is a famous Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate. She gained popularity after participating in the Big Brother Naija reality show in 2018. This was the double wahala season 3 show. Khloe is 30 years old. She was born on the 9th of November 1993.
While speaking during this interview, she claimed that what she brings to the table consist of her being the girlfriend, sending prayerful messages to her man, being there for him, comforting and advising him. She clearly stated that she won't be giving him any money because he is the one who should give her money.

In her words "me being your girlfriend is something I bring to the table. Me making sure you're okay, your business is doing good, I'm texting you, you're consulting me, I'm sending you prayer messages is what I bring to the table. I cannot give you money honey, you are the one that will give me money. I have 3 degrees so I bring a lot to the table"

See clip below