Who is Alex? Pere asks interviewer after mentioning the fight scene between him and Alex

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
20231005_165007.jpg
Former BBNaija AllStars housemate Pere Egbi gave a sarcastic reply to the question thrown at him by an interviewer. Do you know how normal it is for each BBNaija housemate to grant interview sessions after their eviction? Yes, Pere did the same.

However, when it was time to answer questions about his fights with Alex, he dismissed them by asking "Who is Alex?" Can you imagine?

At this rate, Pere can be considered the king of sarcasm. He is now pretending not to know who Alex is after flinging her off the bed. It all happened because he told Alex to stand up from Prince's bee and she refused. He knew well enough to not touch her therefore, he channeled his anger onto the bed that Alex sat on and flipped it until Alex fell flat on the floor.

So many viewers came for Pere after that scene and called him a woman beater. Some even advised that he take an anger management class. To worsen it, he fought with Doyin a few days before the fight with Alex and ended up receiving his punishment from Biggie. All of this made the viewers conclude that Pere needed help with controlling his anger.

==

Here is the clip of where Pere flinged Alex's bed.
==

This was when he received his punishment from Biggie

Last edited:

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
These people Alex and Pere of BBNaija because there was Abig fight in the house and now he is denying it... can you share the video of the fight when it happened so people can follow it? I think it was posted on Nsmnews IG page.

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
These people Alex and Pere of BBNaija because there was Abig fight in the house and now he is denying it... can you share the video of the fight when it happened so people can follow it? I think it was posted on Nsmnews IG page.
I searched for the post on NSMnews IG but it wasn't uploaded there. But I have included the link to the fight scene