Why my Nigerian boyfriend won't visit my home, lady reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Why my Nigerian boyfriend won't visit my home, lady reveals​

A white lady just revealed the reason why her Nigerian boyfriend has refused to visit her home since the first time he got to know her place. They have been dating for the past five months and her man has only visited once. Her story was making sense until she revealed the situation of her home which was undeniably the major reason her boyfriend kept his distance.

Her home could be likened to an animal park consisting of Monkeys, cats, dogs, and all sorts of pets. She installed swings for her Monkey to play with while other pets occupied either the kitchen counter or her couch. We've heard of people having pets in their homes but this seems too outrageous for a woman.

The monkey, especially, looks like a handful and would definitely torment visitors invading its privacy. The way it kept swinging and jumping all over the place was disturbing. And this is enough reason for her boyfriend's refusal to visit her home.