Why was Bet9ja website down?

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
A lot of gamblers in Nigeria are not happy right now because Bet9ja website is down and they need to scramble and figure it out how the get their bets in or get their wins or monitor their bets.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
I logged into my bet9ja account today , tried to book some games, but noticed i can't do anything on it.,who else is experiencing the same issue?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
How to check you bet9ja slips

How to check Bet9ja bet slip? First thing to you need to do is to visit Bet9ja website On the website homepage, you will find a small header titled “Coupon Check.” You will have to check the top right corner of the screen to find it! You will need to copy and paste your bet slip ID into the provided box, and that's all!

If you need to check Bet9ja bet slip on your mobile device, you will need to follow this simple procedure: Log to the mobile version of Bet9ja! After that, you will click on the check option In the provided box – enter your Bet9ja betslip ID! That's how you can check the slip on the mobile device!

https://sports.bet9ja.com

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
Are you guys betting on AFCON 2022 or what's going on? what the winning tips right now? Some one help me, I have only 10 k left to bet.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
A lot of Nigerian youths don't know what is like not betting lol, they have bet all their money finish. And I think Black bet is better than Bet Naija.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
This is what someone wrote online eThe site doesn't in anyway belong to me. I run a franchise with Bet9ja, just in case you know what that means.

I can't tend to my customers since. And it was so pleasing when I got this info from a friend.

Also being a bit skeptical, I didn't save my password here and I have contacted Bet9ja asking if the sites are truly theirs.