Wizkid did not insult Don Jazzy, fans defend their icon

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Wizkid did not insult Don Jazzy, fans defend their icon​

Collage-Maker-19-Apr-2023-01-01-PM-3902.jpg

Wizkid's fans have stood up to defend their icon over the saga disrupting the media. They claimed that Wizkid never insulted Don Jazzy by calling him an influencer because being an influencer is not a bad thing. This staunch Wizkid supporter said that Don Jazzy was consecutively recognized as an influencer twice in a roll by Pulse Nigeria. To him, anyone who contributes positively to music, songs, narratives, industry, or brands is an influencer. Therefore, Wizkid tagging Don Jazzy as one isn't a bad thing.

Do you agree with this?

Wizkid has disrupted the peace in the Nigerian media space since his last tweet. He had mentioned that he didn't like to talk because he's got so many bad words in his mouth and he proved that by dissing some of his colleagues—Davido and Ladipoe. Don Jazzy's name came into play after Wizkid called the Marvins' boss an influencer and fans of Don Jazzy wouldn't stop calling out Wizkid for being disrespectful.

Last edited:

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Wizkid is an ingrate, Nigerians slam the singer for calling Don Jazzy an influencer​

Angry Nigerians are beginning to dig out old receipts to prove beyond reasonable doubt that Wizkid is an ingrate. They dug out an old video of Wizkid appreciating Don Jazzy and other Afrobeats artists for housing him when he had nothing. They were shocked to see Wizkid now tag Don Jazzy as an influencer after he had previously acknowledged the amusing things Don Jazzy helped him with.

He said, "People don't even know I grew up around Dbanj alot. Mo hits, that era. Like I was around them, I was in the house. They didn't even know I was in the house. Yunno, I was living with them but they didn't even know that I was with them. That's how crazy it was. Cos we were just family mehn. Big shout out to D'Banj, Mo Hits, Wande Coal, Don Jazzy, Dr. Sid, Prince, God bless you guys.

Last edited: