Woman arrested for stabbing her husband to death in Imo State

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Stabbing.jpg

The Imo State Police Command has arrested a certain Oluchi Nzemechi in Ikeduru LGA, Imo State for stabbing her husband, Kelechi Nzemechi to death over internet fraud.

In a video making the rounds online, 27-year-old Oluchi confessed to the crime as she revealed that her husband introduced her to internet fraud. She disclosed that she stabbed her husband after they got into a serious argument on 2nd June when he refused to give her a share of the 250 million rupiah they got from an Indonesian client.

In a bid to conceal the crime, she forged a piece of writing to make it look like some people were after her husband. She placed the piece of paper on her husband's corpse and ran away. It read, "You think you can eat my money and go free, I am baba for the boys, I am coming for your wife and your child including your family"

The police have promised to return the stolen 250 million Rupiah to the Indonesian client and Oluchi would be charged in court after the investigation is completed.