Woman in tears as she proposes to her boyfriend in a crowded mall and he rejected her proposal (vide

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
61c0a6a0b7026.jpg

sometimes, your boo is not your boo.
The woman went on her knees and proposed to the man but he didn't appreciate it and appeared embarrassed that a woman was proposing to him.
"If you were the one, how would you feel about it?" the boyfriend asked one of the men encouraging him to accept the proposal.

"If I like her, I'd accept the ring immediately," the man in the crowd told the man being proposed to.

"We've been together all day and at no point did she give me a heads-up that she will propose," the man said in Igbo as his fellow men begged him to accept the proposal and save his girlfriend the embarrassment.

As shoppers gathered to watch the scene, the woman who proposed remained on her knees crying and another woman from the crowd walked up to hold and console her.

"Bro, accept now," shoppers begged the boyfriend.

"I'm the one supposed to give her a ring," the man said as he refused the proposal.

Those in the crowd told him in Igbo that it doesn't matter who gives who a ring, as long as they love each other.