woman who has refused to split the bill on any date, has slammed her haters who call her a 'gold digger'

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

LagosPolice

Administrator
Oct 14, 2020
A woman who has refused to split the bill on any date, has slammed her haters who call her a 'gold digger' and 'selfish' for insisting that ladies should 'never split the bill during a date.'

According to Ella Freimann, 24, a dating coach from New York, guys who ask them to contribute 'don't value the time and effort they put into looking their best for the man.'

She believes being with someone who isn't generous with his wallet is not an option - but she insisted it's not because she's 'money hungry.'

Instead, the 24-year-old explained that believes potential suitors should always cover the entire check because she has high standards and 'knows what she brings to the table.'

'By splitting the bill, I'm agreeing to form a connection with a man who doesn't know his role in a relationship and expects me to be 50 percent of the man he's not,' she told NeedToKnow.co.uk recently.

'By splitting the bill, I'm agreeing to form a connection with a man who doesn't know his role in a relationship and expects me to be 50 per cent of the man he's not,' she told NeedToKnow.co.uk recently.

'50/50 men don't understand that the woman's investment was made prior to the date.

Ella explained that it's less about the money and more about quantifying the effort that a man is willing to put in.

The dating coach added that by not contributing to the check, she feels like she is 'keeping her dignity intact' and 'avoiding bad experiences' with the man in the future.

'Most people think that we're selfish, but I don't think that's the truth,' she continued. 'A high-value woman knows what she brings to the table and expects the same in return.

'Another assumption is [that] we don't work or we're lazy, but a woman with high standards in dating always makes sure that the man is able to provide for both, in case she doesn't want to work.

'I've seen women building their businesses and focusing on themselves while being provided for by a man.

'And [when it comes to] being reduced to our looks, although a woman's beauty is a valuable aspect, we understand the value a woman brings to a relationship, such as emotional stability, nurturing qualities, and support.

'Many studies have shown that men can't live without a woman — we better a man's life in all aspects, and since we know what we bring, we expect the man to bring his part.'

One of the most common negative comments that Ella has received is people who call her a 'gold digger.'

'The term "gold digger" refers to a woman that's money-hungry. However, the term has been thrown around to every woman that decides to raise her standards in dating and expects her partner to be financially stable and to provide for her,' she explained.

647EC33A-B90B-4D03-80F2-B0D9A6C576D6.jpeg