Women, it is I am pregnant WITH my daughter or son not I am pregnant FOR my daughter, Bimbo Ademoye lectures women

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Women, it is I am pregnant WITH my daughter or son not I am pregnant FOR my daughter, Bimbo Ademoye lectures women​

Screenshot-2022-06-20-at-12.58.55-PM.png

Nollywood actress Bimbo Ademoye lectured her gender over their use of words when describing the gender of their unborn child. She said that women make mistakes when announcing the gender of their child, making the information they are passing across confusing. She said that some women say "I am pregnant FOR my daughter or son" instead of "I am pregnant WITH my son or daughter."

She encouraged every pregnant woman to make corrections and avoid repeating such a mistake when announcing their pregnancy. She also added that her use of English isn't anywhere perfect but she thought to correct a common mistake she has witnessed among women.
Screenshot_20231127-154628_1.jpg

Bimbo Ademoye is a talented Nigerian actress who was born on the 4th of February, 1991. Her exemplary role in the Comedy series titled SELINA earned her an Award for Best Actress in Comedy at the 2023 Africa Magic Viewers Choice. This isn't the only award she has received since she began acting, she won Best Supporting Actress in 2017, Most Featured Actress in Cinema Movies in 2019, and many more.

Bimbo's acting prowess enabled her to be featured in numerous movies such as Anikulapo, The Backup Wife, My Wife & I, Looking for Baami, Lies In Between, Selina, etc. She is an active social media user with 3.3 million followers on Instagram. She also owns a YouTube channel where she drops a comedy series known as Sibe.