X users react to the outfit of a lady who attended a wedding with her boobs out in the open

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

X users react to the outfit of a lady who attended a wedding with her boobs out in the open​

X users are reacting to the outfit of a particular lady who attended a wedding ceremony with her boobs out in the open. She was scolded her shamelessly wearing such a revealing dress to somebody else's event. Some claimed that would have pursued her if she had worn that to their event because they did not have the time to condone such a level of immorality while some thought that she would be perfect for a one-night stand. Others believed that she looked beautiful and her outfit was perfect for the occasion.

@viviantunuza: Nothing is wrong with her dress
@mrkayo_entz: Nothing wrong with her dress though
@daniel_433_bc: No responsible man will want to marry her like this
@iaam_anointed: People are saying maybe she's looking for a man, that's nonsense! A good responsible man can never pick a woman like this for marriage
@starboykelvin: I no go walk out o na to collect your contact o
@dahmiedroll: Oya walk her out immediately sharp...make she go wait for me for room 306 first na there I lodge. I wan advice am
@ogidan_topman: Na only kidney be private part for Genz
@nancydimple1: She's sexy. I love that.