You be influencer with a songwriter, Wizkid says to Davido

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

You be influencer with a songwriter, Wizkid says to Davido​

66316d310f4e3a6f653f3f4a

Wizkid fired back at Davido for reacting to his tweets. He called Davido an influencer with a songwriter, claiming they are not on the same level. He said he isn't interested in going back and forth with Davido, but he knows for sure they aren't on the same level. Quoting verbatim, Wizkid wrote, "I got nun to say to u my boy! I can retire today and you still not on the same level. You be influencer with a song writer. Wish I well."

This tweet stirred controversy among the Wizkid FC and the 30BG, over who has the upper hand in these online banters. FCs are hyping Wizkid for winning the keyboard war while 30BG's are cursing our Wizkid. Indeed, Wizkid chose violence over peace as he kept dissing most of his industry colleagues without holding back.

Last edited: