You had enough time to do breast enlargement surgery and tummy tuck without your husband's consent, Yul Edochie blasts May

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

You had enough time to do breast enlargement surgery and tummy tuck without your husband's consent, Yul Edochie blasts May​

Screenshot_20211030-1312522.png

Actor Yul Edochie crawled out of his shell and blasted May Edochie for currying pity from Nigerians. He decided it was time to stop keeping silent and voice out as a man. He blasted his first wife, May Edochie, for writing a lengthy post narrating how 2023 snatched one of her kids from her. Yul added that May who was grieving the loss of her son, had the time to undergo a breast enlargement and tummy tuck surgery without seeking his permission as her husband. He said she had lied to Nigerians that she wasn't feeling well and people pitied her. However, they didn't know it was because she went under the knife. "God forbid if you had lost your life while undergoing breast enlargement surgery, which you didn't tell your husband about, what would people have said?" Yul added.

He disclosed how May Edochie has been frolicking with a married man yet, paints him badly in the eyes of the public. Yul said he was ready to put an end to the endless manipulation and would no longer tolerate May's excesses by saying, "I've been doing my best to protect your image while you're doing all you can to destroy mine. ENOUGH!"

Recall that May Edochie who is the first wife of actor Yul Edochie took to Instagram to give thanks to God despite all that she went through in 2023. She narrated how she lost her son and almost lost her faith in God as a Christian. However, she was surrounded by good people who ensured she was pulled through the challenges and saw the brighter sides of things. Now, Yul Edochie claimed that May was trying to taint his image with that post and decided to speak up.

==

==

Last edited: