You people should not kiss too much o, Ayra Starr breaks hearts as her photo with Giveon on a music video set trends online

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
4096.jpg

Afrobeats sensation Oyinkansola Aderibigbe known professionally as Ayra Starr leaves men heartbroken as she poses in a loved-up photo with American singer Giveon during a music video shoot.

The 'Sability' crooner featured Giveon in her song "Last Heartbreak Song" from her newly released album, The Year I Turned 21. Ayra Starr took to her Instagram page to share behind-the-scenes photos of herself and Giveon. She was resting her head on his shoulders as they romantically locked eyes.

This didn't sit well with most of Ayra Starr's admirers as they expressed their pain over the singer's chemistry with Giveon in the photos. See some reactions below:

@dalitso_dm said, "Why is my wife looking at that man like that?"
@djprey.e said, "First slide got me wondering if she's breaking my heart. Na just music video"
@iam_melukwe said, "You people should not kiss too much in the video. Some of the Viewers are single"
@essien_w said, "Baby girl why are you cheating on me?"
@veejayraph said, "If I catch that guy for street"