Your pant must shift if you enter my boat, Ruger warns ladies

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Your pant must shift if you enter my boat, Ruger warns ladies​

Fans are reacting to Ruger's post on X about what ladies should expect if they accompany him on a boat cruise. He said that any female who accompanies him should prepare her mind for what's to come as he wouldn't let her go without getting intimate. He added that content isn't the only thing such person would shoot, as they would surely engage in some bedroom activity. In his words, Ruger said, "Anything wey make you enter my boat go ilashe, your bikini must shift. No be only content you come shoot baby."

When this post went live, some fans berated Ruger for sexualizing women and boldly stating what he would do in public if a female accompanies him on a boat cruise. Some claimed that this tweet could be used as evidence against Ruger, should any lady accuse him of rape. Fans expressed their disappointment toward the singer's mentality, claiming he is not a real man.